Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
$13.00 - $15.00
Connectors feature Serfas' great ergonomic, dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too. • Ergonomic design • Comfortable gel top layer • Fits all twist shift systems • Dual density design • Open-end style for easy installation
$33.99 - $40.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Designed with help from Tinker Juarez - Large diameter grip at 34.5mm - Offset grip design provides more padding on the palm side of the grip - Soft TPE end offer improved comfort and grip protection - Made from ODI exclusive A.I.R.E compound for reduced weight and improved vibration dampening - Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides - Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved grip in all condition - Version 2.1 Lock-On system ensure 100% slip-free performance
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for better grip. Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC Weight: 101 grams Length: 135 mm Diameter: Medium (31 mm)
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
$9.99 - $11.99
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$33.99 - $35.99
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
- Medium Diameter (32.25mm) - Length 135mm - 118g - Handlebar Diameter: 22.2mm
$20.00 - $25.00
Add a little comfort to your bike with Liv's Silicone Foam Grips. Their anti-vibration silicone foam absorbs shocks while the non-slip surface provides you with maximum control.
$24.99 - $26.00
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Double-sided lock-on • 140mm
For maximum comfort and control, check out Giant's Comfort EX Grips. The dual-compound design features soft-density rubber on the main contact areas for padding, while the inner cores are firm rubber for a secure attachment to the handlebars.
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
Spruce up your ride with the Picker Grips from Giant. Soft rubber and a raised pattern provide comfort and a great grip.
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
$25.00 - $30.50
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
$20.00 - $25.00
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Single Lock-On System
$25.00 - $29.99
• Made from soft and durable Kraton rubber • Custom waved raised surface • Anodized double-side lock-on clamp • 135mm
• Made from soft, durable Kraton rubber • Custom anatomic raised surface • 135mm
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Page 1 of 1