• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
$39.99 - $51.69
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Connect Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$49.99 - $61.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$224.99 - $263.00
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$34.99 - $35.00
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
$40.00 - $65.00
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum.
3T's Arx II is a subtle refresh of the well-liked Arx alloy stem, which has found a place on every sort of bicycle since its launch in 2007. The faceplate is drawn in tighter at top and bottom for a more ovalized frontal appearance, while retaining the cutout 3T logo. The sides of the extension are slightly flattened for a more sculpted look by comparison with the tubular section of the first-generation Arx. A single M7 bolt clamps the stem to the fork steerer, instead of the twin M5 bolts previously used, and the Allen bolts used on the original Arx have been replaced by no-strip Torx bolts. - Stack height: 40mm - Weight: 135g (110mm)
$100.00 - $110.00
3T's ARX II Team stem is the perfect finishing touch. It's made of aluminum for light weight, durability, and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate. - Aluminum stem with 40mm stack height - Single M6 bolt clamps stem to fork steerer - T25 bolts on bar clamp - 120 grams for 110mm - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Weight: 120 grams (110mm)
Page 1 of 1