Imagine a quick and agile road bike but with greater versatility. With flat handlebar positioning, smooth compliance and wide tubeless tires, FastRoad AR frees you up to ride paved roads, bumpy bike paths and everything in between.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
High-quality ALUXX aluminum frame and composite fork deliver efficient pedaling power for a smooth, fast ride on variable roads and paths.
Smooth, stable ride quality
Flat handlebar frame geometry creates a more upright riding position for confident handling. Powerful disc brakes offer added control in all conditions. And the combination of a D-Fuse composite seatpost and ErgoMax saddle helps smooth out rough roads.
With clearance for high-volume tubeless tires (up to 42mm), riders have the freedom and versatility to ride smooth roads, bumpy bike paths or gravel. Single or double-chainring setups are available on different models to suit individual riding style and terrain.
A lightweight, strong and durable ALUXX aluminum frame is designed specifically for a flat handlebar to put the rider in a more stable upright position compared to drop bars. The composite fork minimizes weight and helps absorb road shocks and vibrations. Dropped seatstays and a D-Fuse composite seatpost add compliance in the rear, and ergo grips keep your hands comfortable on longer rides. High-volume 40mm tubeless tires and powerful disc brakes give you added control in all types of weather. Integrated rack mounts make it a smart choice for commuting, fitness riding and weekend adventures.
- Frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
- Giant's proven oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Frame geometry is specifically engineered for a dynamic feel that blends stable flat-bar positioning with speed and road acceleration.
- Proprietary "D" shaped composite seatpost dampens vibrations, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
- A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a threaded, BSA 68 bottom-bracket design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Easy-to-use mounts on the frame and fork offer the option to add racks, fenders, and other accessories.
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||435||455||475||495||525||555|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||545||560||575||590||610||630|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||110||130||155||175||200||225|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70.5°||70.5°||71.0°||71.0°||71.5°||71.5°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||435||435||435||435||435||435|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||75||75||75||75||75||75|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||718||736||756||773||800||826|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||640||640||680||680||680||680|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||70||80||90||90||100||110|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||170||170||170||172.5||172.5||172.5|
|X-Small||5'1" - 5'5"|
|Small||5'3" - 5'7"|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'11"|
|Medium/Large||5'9" - 6'1"|
|Large||5'11" - 6'3"|
|X-Large||6'3" - 6'7"|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, composite OverDrive steerer|
|Rims||Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset|
|Hubs||Giant alloy, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Fondo AR, tubeless, 700x40c|
|Crankset||forged alloy, 32/48 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:170mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:172.5mm, XL: 172.5mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Sora, 2x9|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG201, 11x34|
|Chain||KMC X9 with Missing Link|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R280, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-R280|
|Handlebars||Giant Sport, mini-rise, 31.8 XS:64cm, S:64cm, M:68cm, M/, L:68cm, XL:68cm|
|Stem||Giant Sports XS:80mm, S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:100mm, L:110mm, XL:110mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, alloy, 350mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Metallic Black / Small||04712878822917||2300163124|
|Metallic Black / Medium||04712878822924||2300163125|
|Metallic Black / Medium/Large||04712878822931||2300163126|
|Metallic Black / Large||04712878822948||2300163127||210000023409|
|Metallic Black / X-Large||04712878822955||2300163128|